Welcome to Nagasiva Vidyalaya
Nagasiva Vidyalaya’s role is to help each student come into confident possession of his/ her innate talents, improve the skills needed for success in school, and establish values that will allow him/her to act with thoughtfulness and humanity.
At Nagasiva, we aim to give every child the very best start possible in their education through vibrant and engaging teaching. We enable the children to become active learners by offering challenging, broad and balanced International Baccalaureate and Cambridge curriculum programs.
Throughout the school we want our children to enjoy a wide range of academic and co-curricular experiences which bring the curriculum to life and make learning fun. All our facilitators ensure the best possible quality of education for the children in every year group. We help students learn in the ways that are right for them, nurturing a joy for learning and a passion to pursue their interests.
>>To attain discipline without distaste & to exercise freedom with a responsibility.
>>To inculcate in the wards respect for our roots and nurture our ancient art, culture & tradition in all their purity & variety.
>>To lead them into future through a methodical dissemination of scientific knowledge.
- To build the school into a fine, desirable model institution in the state – one that propagates and perpetuates good culture and integrated, whole some education
- To provide meaningful education for students to enable them to enter life with confidence, hope and courage.
- To build permeate in students, virtues of integrity, devotion to duty, respect for elders, sympathy for those in distress, respect for traditional and cherished values, patriotism and appreciation for things in good taste.
- To tap, stimulate, promote, encourage and optimize talents of students in various areas including sports, music, dance and fine arts of all kinds and description.
- To inculcate and encourage established concepts and practices of our country’s culture and tradition.
- To integrate education with economy, to supplement academic education with useful elements that equip students with adequate training.
- To build leadership qualities, initiative and drive and an on-going quest for knowledge enhancement.
- To improve teaching skills on an ongoing basis.
- Parents can meet the Principal between 9.00 am and 4.00 pm. by fixing an appointment with the office.
- Students can meet the Principal in the office.
- Parents can meet the subject teachers on Thursdays, after class hours, by prior appointment.
- There will be one parents meeting per term. Parents can meet the teachers and discuss progress of their children’s work.
- Day to day communication: The role of parents in a child’s education is highly. Constant and effective communication between parents and TBISC is vital to the success of our educational programmers. Parents are requested to keep close touch by using the diary as a communication link and attend all parents meetings / functions to encourage your child.